(1) Adjust the length of the grinding wheel beyond the orifice. If the overrun length of the grinding wheel is too small, the grinding time of the two orifices of the hole is too short, and the metal layer is less than the middle of the hole. The elastic deformation of the extension shaft is recovered, and the metal layer worn off at both ends of the holes increases, especially for holes with smaller diameters.
(2.) The adjustment method after the taper of the inner hole occurs:
When grinding inner holes on an internal grinder, look for the headstock, which means that the reversal center of the headstock spindle is required to be parallel to the longitudinal direction of the worktable.
(3.) When measuring the size of the inner hole during grinding, you should first withdraw the grinding wheel in the horizontal direction and then withdraw the workpiece in the longitudinal direction. Otherwise, there will be spiral marks on the hole wall and a "flared" at the right end of the hole.
To avoid the taper of the inner hole, the workpiece can make several short-distance reciprocating strokes on the left side of the hole. Frequently remove the inner hole grinding debris to extend the service life of the grinding wheel and reduce the surface roughness of the hole wall.
It is suitable for grinding inner holes with large workpiece lengths, and its production efficiency is high.
1. When grinding stepped holes with an internal grinder, check whether the reversal axis of the headstock spindle is parallel to the longitudinal stroke direction of the worktable. Otherwise, the end surface of the inner hole will be convex or concave.
2. Because the grinding wheel makes continuous transverse cutting and adds the cutting load, the grinding wheel is easy to pass. At this time, you can choose a grinding wheel with smaller particle size; strengthen the rigidity of the long shaft, and minimize the overhang length of the long shaft.
The main purpose and scope of internal grinding are to grind the inner diameter of rolling bearings, the outer ring raceways of tapered roller bearings, and the outer ring raceways of roller bearings with ribs. The inner diameter range of the processed ring is 150～240mm, which is suitable for the bearing industry of mass production. The internal grinding process is a semi-automatic stand-alone machine. Let's take a look at the main features of internal grinding:
1. When grinding the inner diameter of the bearing ring, the instrument is used to measure the grinding. When the outer ring raceway of the roller bearing is ground, the dimensional accuracy requirement is reduced, and the fixed-range grinding is selected.
2. The internal grinding process adopts the grinding process of external circle positioning and grinding hole diameter, adopts single-pole electromagnetic centerless clamp, and uses multi-point contact floating support to position the workpiece for grinding. In this way, the hole grinding precision is high, the positioning is stable and reliable, and the adjustability is good.
3. Multiple solenoid valves separately control the internal grinding processing actions. When the working state is manually adjusted, each movement of the internal grinding processing can be single-acted, and the internal grinding processing has a manual mechanism. Therefore, it is quite convenient to make adjustments, inspect, and troubleshoot hydraulic faults in the internal grinding process.
There are many types of internal grinding machines, including ordinary internal grinding machines, centerless internal grinding machines, centered internal grinding machines, planetary internal grinding machines, coordinate grinding machines, and special purpose internal grinding machines; Vertical internal grinding machine, horizontal internal grinding machine, and CNC internal grinding machine processing.
Generally, CNC internal grinding machines are mainly used for grinding the inner holes and end faces of pot teeth and large bearing ring parts to ensure the accuracy of the inner holes and end faces.
The mechanical characteristic of CNC internal grinding processing is that the parts are imported from Germany or Japan, so the production cost is relatively high, but the efficiency is proportional. The processing technology level of CNC internal grinders has reached the level of imported similar grinders, but the price is 60% of imported similar grinders. The CNC internal grinding machine is suitable for processing high-precision and large-volume parts and has the quality and efficiency of imported similar CNC internal grinding machines. CNC internal grinding machine processing can solve most of the difficult-to-grind parts problems for each customer, realize a complete set of grinding processing solutions, and complete the processing problems related to internal grinding in one stop.